This new report from Venture Planning Group provides world's leading agrochemical companies strategic directions, marketing tactics and technological know-how.
The report presents:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major promotional strategies
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations. Market Research Report
The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont, FMC, Makhteshim-Agan, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo, and Syngenta.
For each company, the report provides:
Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
Strengths and weaknesses.
Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Major promotional strategies.
Product service and support.
Internally developed and acquired technologies
and related capabilities
Proprietary technologies and patent litigations
For more information, please visit: Competitive Intelligence: World's Leading Agrochemical Companies: Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How